If you are a Hindu/Sikh/Jain girl in love with a Muslim boy, you are not alone. This is a common theme on this site. This one page (and cross references) is all information that you need to know, so relax! [If you are not a Hindu girl, visit Muslim girl, Hindu boy, Muslim boy for more relevant message for you]
We are not here to make a decision for you. We assume you are intelligent and capable of making your own decision for your life, so we just lay information in front of you. It is your life and your decision, fair? Best wishes!
If you are one who is a secular and not a religious Hindu girl, an easiest way to solve all problems is your religious conversion to Islam.
What will happen if I convert to Islam? If you are curious, here is a list:
- You will take the Shahadah oaths, that is, conversion to Islam. It is only a 15 min ceremony, simple!
- You will have the Islamic Nikaah (marriage). Your name will go in a Nikaah-nama as a Muslim. It is a legal document as per most country’s laws
- You will be given an Arabic name. Sharmila Tagore did, why are you hesitant?
- You will not have your original name on your wedding card, but only a Muslim given name!
- The Muslim boy cannot be a part of Hindu wedding because it is idol-worship prohibited by Islam
- You will not be allowed to use Facebook any more (read Akansha to Nusrat).
- Your Muslim lover cannot enter a Hindu temple and bow to Hindu Gods because it is prohibited in Islam. However, your Muslim lover will expect you to accept 100% Islam and quit 100% Hinduism. Why will you not insist him to show the same respect that SRK is showing to Gauri Khan by joining for a pooja in your temple?
- You cannot carry any Hindu god photos or Ganesh murti in your new married Muslim life home because, as per your Shahadah oath, there is no God but Allah
- You cannot (should not) enter a Hindu temple any more because Hindus pray to false gods
- You will not be encouraged to go for further education or a job
- You will be rushed into having several kids. If you are smart, do not plan a child at least three years into your marriage life. Plan for a child only after you are 100% sure for your decision
- Your children will have Arabic names and circumcision
- Children will be taught only from Koran, not at all from Geeta
- Children will not be allowed to be a part of Holi, Janmasthami and Diwali, not even when they are at your parents home. Instead you will celebrate bakra-id and Ramadan
- Your children (especially daughters) will not be allowed to listen to Muslim, learn dance and play sports.
- Your Muslim sons will be allow to mingle with your Hindu relatives and girls, but not your Muslim daughters
- Your children can marry to their Muslim cousins
- Your children will marry to (former) Hindus (after converting) like their mom did. This saga will continue for another 1000 years till no more Hindus left to convert!
- You will have to reduce association with your Hindu parents and Hindu friends, and ultimately forget them. You will have a new set of Muslim relatives and Muslim friends
- You will have to cook and eat meat
- Your husband and his family may ask you to start wearing burqa
- Your Muslim husband has rights to get three other young girl as wives stacked next to you. If you behave well, you will get more love from your husband compared to the other three wives
- If you don’t behave well, you husband may (lightly) beat you. It is good for you!!
- If you are tired of your married life, sorry you cannot ask for a divorce. A Muslim wife don’t have that right
- If you continue not behaving well, your husband may say talaak, talaak, talaak and you are out of that marriage, simple! See, there is competition (like an open market business), so if you don’t behave well (or get old) you will be fired and replaced with another young one
- If you get talaak in the middle of a cold night and asked to move out without any bags of your own cloths, where will you go from here? Your Hindu friends? Back to your Hindu father and Hindu brother with whom you spoiled relationships with? If you are smart, you got to have a back-up plan for this day
- If your former Muslim husband#1 realize his mistake of talaak, he cannot take you back. You MUST marry another Muslim, have sex with this temporary husband#2 then get (hope) a divorce to remarry your #1 husband.
- You (a Muslim after shahadah) cannot convert back to any other religion EVEN AFTER your divorce, otherwise punishment could be stoned to death (as per Islamic law)
- If you are divorced, most probably you will not get your child custody
- You (a Muslim lady) MUST marry only a Muslim
- After Shahadah and talaak, if you re-marry to a Hindu by a Hindu ceremony, your marriage may be invalid (read Supreme court’s rulling). Check with a lawyer for these legal complexities before taking the shahadah oaths
- If you die, you will be put in a grave and given Islamic final rites. On the Judgment Day, Allah will need your body to unite with your soul
- You will be happy to know that Islam is the only true religion; others are false (including Christianity, Hinduism, Sikhism and the rest). Further, on the Judgment Day, you will go to heaven; while your Hindu parents, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Barak Obama and all non-Muslims will get Hell of Fire.
It is possible that we may be wrong in some of above information and thus go and ask 100 other Muslims to confirm for facts and request them to speak out on this post. We will correct it, thanks.
If you don’t like all that is written above, please sit down with your Muslim lover and (most important his) family and ask what will be…is that (this) or [that]?
Talk to his Muslim parents ASAP. It is possible the boy may be just out to enjoy you and keep lying to fool (and enjoy) you. Most talk of conversion comes up just 6 months before the marriage. At that time, you will hear that….
- Sorry it is my dad…,
- I did not knew this is coming…,
- just do for heck of it,
- shahadah does not mean anything,
- every one does that,…
- I will let you practice your religion even after conversion,
- I truly respect Hindus but you convert,
- why can’t you convert for our love?
- you are creating problems by not converting,
- if you convert I will marry you today,………………..
……bottom line…..CONVERT, CONVERT, CONVERT or else I am walking away.
If you are secular, why are you dreaming for someone’s religious married life? Ask your Muslim bf what religious conversion has to do with love? Most Bollywood stars marry without religious conversion, why your lover cannot do for you? If he wants to change your name and religion, meaning he has allergy to them, why he is dating a Hindu girl when there are many pretty Muslim girls around?
Are all Muslims bad?…not at all; as a matter of fast, most secular Muslim boys today will not ask for religious conversion (like Salman, SRK). If your Muslim boyfriend is not a secular and out loving a Hindu, you have to wonder if is he a Sikh-meat love-jihadi? An absolute insurance again a love-Jihadi is “NO BBS“, simple!
How about fake-convert? Convert to Islam only if you want to be a Muslim. Why to make lies and deception a foundation of your married life? If you don’t have intention of following Islam, why to fool to Allah, Islamic institutions, imams, his Muslim relatives, and most important, to yourself? You will ultimately pay severe price for this fake-conversion.
“By nature girls are innocent and emotional, whosoever respects them (even falsely), they get trapped. There are so many anti social elements in the society who are disguised as gentlemen but internally conspirator” –Abida
Chand Osmani: Hindu girls should understand that Islam leaves no room for tolerating non muslims. They reserve pure contempt for Hindus. In one of cases, I remember how badly after marriage muslim guy used to beat his non muslim wife.. I do not find any place for non muslim girls to get interested in muslim guys to adopt burqa, restrict their fundamental freedoms. This is all due to evil and anti women teachings in the islamic religion favouring criminal, hyprocrate and fundamentalists. I know how cruel are the muslim guys under the pretext of religion cover.
Tabbu (a Muslim girl): Hello Priya, if you want to jump in to a well, it is your choice and luck. No Hindu girl can live gracefully with a muslim guy, On the wedding night you have to prove your virginity,.i,.e. blood stains on the bed sheets and even then, you can be divorced any time, when your husband is not satisfied with you sexually, he can marry 4 wives, every time a virgin wife, you will be beaten violently, you will be forced to use Hijab, no freedom to move or meet your relatives, no job permission, just a sex doll and even if you die, he will have sex with dead body. May be you forced to get mutiliated your genital? …. all sorts of evils in the muslim community. Right now he may be very polite, after having sex for 2/3 months, you will be ignored or tortured physically. You will have no point to return. Muslim girl can lead a graceful life with Hindu guy but not a Hindu girl with a muslim guy!
Well, there are not two interfaith marriages similar. So, why not learn from these good and not so good Hindu-Muslim dates/marriages below and make an informed decision from other’s experiences:
||Sara||You want me to convert and forgo my religion???||Asked for||🙁||Zoya||I’m Jain girl in relationship with a Muslim||?||?||Radha||I am a Brahmin girl dating a Muslim Shia…||Agreed for court||?||Rajanpreet||A Sikh girl with a Muslim guy for 10 years…||?||?||Kajol||He expects me to convert to Islam||Requested||🙁||Sheila||You are 200% right on conversion..||Asked for||🙁||Pia||Muslim family has accepted me, but the problem is my Hindu parents||Yes||🙁||Poonam||I am a Brahmin dating a Shia||No?||?||Nupur||Me Hindu Brahmin and he is Muslim||NO?||?||Monica||I’m a secular Hindu girl and deeply in love with a Muslim boy||?||?||Flora||I’m a Sikh in love with a Muslim||?||?||Meghna||I told him I will not change my religion||Yes||🙁||Suman||Sick and tired of this sick society||Yes||🙁||Sara||You want me to convert and forgo my religion???||Yes||🙁||Jashwant Kaur||(Muslim) has 3 sikh girls on the go and will slowly persuade them to convert||Yes||🙁||Pearl||Jain…planing to marry a muslim guy||No||🙂||Ahalya||I want both my parents and my lover||Yes||?||Ganisha||i am a sikh girl who is in love with a muslim guy||?||?||Shalz||Hindu girl in a relationship with a turkish muslim boy||No||?||R||I’m punjabi, in love with a muslim bora||Yes||?||Niharika||Hindu girl in relationship with Muslim Sunni||Yes||🙁||Priya||I am Brahmin in relationship with a Muslim boy||?||?||Stuck up||Hindu girl: Stop this conversion business ASAP||Yes||🙁||Neha||I am a Jain girl and I love a Muslim||No||?||Anmol||Muslim-Sikh: His parents wont accept me without conversion||Yes||🙁||Agnotist||(Muslim) couldn’t understand the concept of pluralism||Kids must be Muslims only||🙁||Priya||We will marry by Hindu then Muslim ceremonies||Yes||🙁||Mansi||Hindu girl: Should i go with my love and run away with him (Muslim)?||?||?||anon||Hindu-Muslim Marriages: Is the trend changing in America?||–||–||Kamaljit||he asked her to marry and convert to Muslim||Yes||🙁||Priya||I am Hindu and like a Muslim guy||?||?||MARRIED COUPLES
||Anita||…(Nirmla) a shoulder to cry on||Yes?||🙁||Amrita||Sikh-Muslim marriage with equality – a MUST read||No||🙂||Roma||No Hindu girl can spend her life with a Muslim boy||Yes?||🙁||Nirmla||Life has been sooo difficult||Yes||🙁||Anita||Your family will be unwelcomed and disgraced as ‘those Hindus’||Yes||🙁||Leona||…love and respect all religion. This was until I fell in love with a Muslim.||Yes||🙁||Roop||A young Hindu woman (of Indo-Guyanese parentage) got married to a Muslim||Yes||?||Friend’s Sister||Tortured by her husband to pray 5 times a day||Yes||🙁||
||Ajit‘s S||My sis married to a Muslim||Yes||:-(?||Madiha‘s mother||I am a Hindu now: A former Muslim’s life story||Yes||🙁|
* These “expectation of conversion?” and “Status? of the blogger” are arbitrary based on limited information provided. It is highly recommended to read individual full story to make your own assessment.